Liquid and ready to use standard - fully uniformly 13C labeled, at 98% isotopic purity - Made in France
Concentration: 25 ug / mL
The most sensitive detection methods, particularly for mycotoxins, now use LC-MS coupling: liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry.
The accurate measure of compounds requires the use of calibration reference solutions and/or the addition of internal standards as tracer of the compound.
The reference standard must best mimic the physico-chemical behaviour of the compound to be quantified. It must, therefore, have a structure close to the entities to be detected and give a specific but differentiated signal of the molecule to be measured.
A very effective solution is to use as an internal standard the same investigated molecule, but marked by stable isotopes.
The 13C (labeled) internal mycotoxin standards offered by LIBIOS allow you to measure the toxins contained in your samples by LCMSMS accurately. You can generate calibration curves and control your extraction method.
- Ready to use standard solution certified with uncertainty
- Native molecule
- High quality and high purity
- Uniformly enriched in 13C, at 98% isotopic purity
- Accurate and repeatable calibrations
- Tested and approved by external laboratories and French public research centers
- Entire certificates with uncertainties and validation by LCMSMS, in accordance with ISO guides 31, 34, 35 and Eurachem / CITAC guides
- Various packaging: 0.5-1.2-5-10 mL - (25 mL on demand)