Search by analytical solutions
Food constituents, Enzymes
- Enzymatic Assay Kits
- Dietary Fibers Measurement
- Enzymatic Activity Dosage
- Chromogenic substrates
- Polysaccharides, Oligosaccharides
- Proteins & Western Blot
- Proficiency testing, reference materials
- Equipment and Chemical Products
- Dietary fibers
- Gluten, food allergens
- Food adulteration
- Oxydative stress, Antioxidant capacity
- Education, Bioanalysis
Proteins and Western Blot
Libios offers several techniques to quantify/detect proteins in biological samples.
- BQC Kit’s Protein Quantification Line provides different techniques for protein quantification in biological samples. These kits can be based on the copper reaction (Lowry and BCA) or in a colorimetric dye (Bradford).
- Western Blot (also called protein transfer or western blotting or immunofingerprint technique) is a molecular biology method for the detection and identification of specific proteins in a biological sample. The Western Blot allows you to visualize particular proteins in a complex mixture. LIBIOS offers you a method for this determination: Ponceau S Stain Solution.