Search by analytical solutions
Food constituents, Enzymes
- Enzymatic Assay Kits
- Dietary Fibers Measurement
- Enzymatic Activity Dosage
- Chromogenic substrates
- Polysaccharides, Oligosaccharides
- Proteins & Western Blot
- Proficiency testing, reference materials
- Equipment and Chemical Products
- Dietary fibers
- Gluten, food allergens
- Food adulteration
- Oxydative stress, Antioxidant capacity
- Education, Bioanalysis
Non durum wheat (soft wheat)
LIBIOS also offers an immuno-enzymatic ELISA test which attracts food analysis laboratories and industries in flours and pasta/semolina products, because it quantifies the soft wheat eventually present in durum wheat (0.3% soft wheat).
High-quality durum wheat is often substituted with the cheapest ingredients such as low-quality bread wheat to increase the profit margins is a clear example of economically motivated adulteration (EMA) which frequently reported globally.
Quality of pasta and semolina products depends on the quality of the used durum wheat.